• Designed with input received from flight line maintenance personnel.
• 7 gallon capacity reduces the number of refills
required during a shift and allows servicing of
• Used with the Flightmaster® transfer pack (see pg. 8,
sold separately), this closed system design allows
refilling direct from the tote to help reduce or eliminate
outside contamination to the fluid (an open design
with a standard filler/ breather is available)
• Tubular steel frame construction powder coated with
fluid appropriate color for all weather protection.
• Large pneumatic wheels for easy towing.
• Digital fluid meter/totalizer and
separate breather and exhaust filters
protected by a heavy duty bracket.
• Storage bracket for delivery hose
and multiple hose end stinger hoses.
Allows user to service different
aircraft without returning to the tool
crib for a different coupler.
• Extra large 10 micron filter in a
heavy duty filter housing.
• Identification plate on front with
customer specific P/N and other required details.
and other required details.
Skydrol service cart